Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Well I'll be damned...

So, yesterday I received news that, despite the school's best efforts to keep me in their system, by the good graces of the Dean of the school of arts and sciences, I'll be graduating on time after all.

What a bloody fiasco that's been. I have a feeling it isn't entirely over yet, but I at least have semi-official word that I'll be ok and out of here right on time.

While I'm pretty sick of the snow, I probably wouldn't mind missing yet another Wednesday of school... The drive home took forever, but there were no major problems. I know that if there are classes tomorrow, I won't make it to my first one on time. And that's fine I guess. Though it'd be just as well to not have to go in at all. I'll be glad to be back on campus regularly soon. Even going back Thursday will only result in me coming back home again on Friday. But surely not waking up at 5 anymore will be good. Though I don't even so much care about that. I'd just like to be able to spend more time with someone who's really been going above and beyond to keep me sane, lately. But that's another story entirely.

For now, I'll enjoy the fact that all I have to worry about now is the work and people before me, and the prospect of needing to find a job for when I leave school soon. But that's not too bad. One step at a time, I reckon. One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment